You have just stepped into the world of S44
There are many secrets awaiting you to find out...
Just unravel the tale...
fellow keepers
:: Ah Pek ::
:: Bobbin-Comic ::
:: Chao Junior S44 ::
archives
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
credits
:: xiaoyu ::
:: jimmy liao ::
Selamat malam, teman-teman saya (Greetings, my friends)

I swear, my lips never looked more sexy. It could have made Angelina Jolie swoon with jealousy. It felt damn freaking uncomfortable la!!! And HEAVY, by the way, to have such a swollen lip. Anyway the swell subsided after I got into seawater. The miracles of salt....
Yeh so soon after morning came, the ship set sail for the sea. *tongue twister* AND THEN...hohoho. Our dear Ade started to see stars. Literally. Hahahaha. She had a very bad case of motion-sickness and kept throwing up on Saturday.
Day 2 (Saturday): Diving began. :) *finally* We had our first dive in the SHALLOWEST of waters. ONE METRE DEEP. Reason being our instructor wanted to test out our basic skills first. So we (the four open water babies + 2 guardian angels + Ronald, our lovely most amazing most charismatic most funloving instructor :P) left the ship at some ulupandan place...and the four of us were told to snorkel to shallower waters. AND THEN WOW. I took a peer into the water through my snorkelling mask.
And I fell in love...at first sight.
You should have been there. The corals were of the most beautiful colours you could ever think of. The fishes...purple, yellow, orange, small, medium (no, no big. duh..shallow waters eh. what you expect. :P)...all circling around the corels.
Wow. Heaven. That was my first dive experience. It was....more than just captivating. It was just simply (though cliche) ....beyond words.
As for Ade...I think she was busy trying not to puke. Haha. And also cos she didn't complete her second pool session due to her timely monthly hindrance, she didn't learn some basic exercises that we had already learnt. So I guess she was rather apprehensive about learning those skills in open sea. (me almost drowning during our second pool session didn't really help much in elevating her fears. HAHA) I should post some pictures of how she looked like while onboard the ship.
Can you see the "please kill me now" face beyond the smile???? Haha. She could always be found at the same spot whenever she was onboard. There. Always sitting there and staring into the vast sea. Supposed to have a calming effect on her motion-sickness. And like she said....she only had one look during the entire stay onboard. this -_- . Can't see very clearly from the photo though.
This is us, the open water babies....plus our two assistant instructors in-training...and our instructor. :) Ok here Ade has a 'mourning' face also. Haha. She looks like she wants to die.
Some of the dive sites we went to.
If you're wondering why the rock is covered white, it's cos there are SO MANY SEAGULLS hovering around the area, they shit all over the rock. Serious. The seagulls are in disgusting numbers...easily 1000 of them hovering in the sky waiting for fish. I wonder how many years of shit have been collecting on that rock already. Anyway. Ya we dived near these places. Hard to relate what went on underwater...so I'll just tell you about what went on onboard and all. :)
-intermission-
*I am having extreme problems trying to upload the photos and it's already 1.15 AM. I shall turn in for the night and continue with this entry soon.... hope you've enjoyed the entry so far. night peeps*